Thursday, July 23, 2015

Back From Vacation!

After a short visit with family & friends in Sunny Southern California, we are finally back home!

We did a lot of fun stuff during the trip, including visits to Disney and the Battleship USS Iowa. Being away from home usually helps to clear my head, and this trip was no exception-- the main thing being very little electronics! Yup, I rarely checked in on my social media outlets, including this blog.  


Now that I'm back, picking up the bass again is refreshing. Where before the trip I would somewhat dread locking myself away in the music room to practice-- if we are honest about it most will agree that we all feel that way about practice occasionally.  Today however, I couldn't wait to pick up my bass again... 

...but there was that nagging feeling that I've been neglecting any readers that might be enjoying my blog.  I couldn't keep going without some kind of update... so here ya go!

My music schedule is pretty busy these next few weeks, along with my "honey-do" list of projects around the house (need to build & install a pair of Dutch doors-- inspiration from our trip) and family visiting us from California. Lots going on, but I'm back and the blog will see much more attention as a result. I did try uploading a video review, but had nothing but problems with YouTube... thats a topic for another time; till then...

Stay tuned 
          & in-tune!~





No comments:

Post a Comment