Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Video Review: Cases & Gig Bags

Almost ready to post my first video review!

It is intended to be a companion to my most recent post, "Gig Bags that Rock! iGig & Reunion Blues."

When looking for a new gig bag I searched the net for video reviews on those I was interested in... but only a few were helpful. So then, here is a video I hope someone finds helpful in their search for a good case, or gig bag.

Reviewed:
- G&G hardshell case (two different models)
- Fender gig bag
- Mono Vertigo
- Reunion Blues Continental
- iGig G535 
- iGig G525

You will be able to sit back, pour your favorite beverage of choice and enjoy, then post any questions in the comments section below and I'll do my best to help you out!

Keep an eye out for the video review in the next few days... ,  'Till then...
Stay tuned & in tune!~


No comments:

Post a Comment