Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So It Begins...

Sunday; Day 1

     Wait, what?! It's Sunday already?!-- I totally forgot my plan was to begin each new week on Sunday. My mind was firmly planted in house-hunting with my wife. After renting for the last few years, we finally decided to take the plunge. So we drove all over town looking at properties and even checked out an open house for a home we are very interested in. Later in the evening, once I settled in I started thinking about my summer project and realized that it was supposed to start today(!). 

     This is brilliant example of life getting in the way of becoming a better musician. As an adult with responsibilities it is very easy to allow the day to slip by. I will just have to be more intentional with my time, and make practicing part of my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment